1. Powered by Surfline: The global leader in surf forecasting for over 30 years.
2. 10X more locations: The Ultratide features more locations than any other watch with real-time access to Surfline’s global network of over 2,700 locations and growing.
3. One and done: Use one touch setup to sync the watch to your phone. Easy companion app makes things simple and seamless.
4. Custom surf alerts: Create custom surf alerts for your favorite spots, and your Ultratide will alert you when the surf is good (or just how you like it) at your selected spots. Never miss an epic session.
5. 10X data points and real-time reporting: Traditional tide watches have 1 point of data. The Ultratide gives you 10 data points updated in real-time via Surfline’s feed.
6. Share your session: Find, follow, share. Tell your 1,000 (or more if you’ve got ‘em) closest friends about your sessions with the Ultratide app.
7. No charging required: Throw away those pesky cables, the coin cell battery requires no charging so you’re ready for every session whether you planned on it or not.
8. Ultra Comfort: The silicone band is extra soft and flexible. Whale belly pattern on the back side of the band helps channel the water off your wrist.
9. High resolution display: Super crisp digital display. Choose between a detailed or simple home screen view, and change the font between black and white.
10. Strong: The solid stainless steel case and bezel means your Ultratide is rugged, tough and can withstand whatever Mother Nature throws at it.
11. Patented locking looper: In a 400 year old industry Nixon was the first watchmaker to patent a locking looper to make sure your watch stays on your wrist and not at the bottom of the ocean.
12. Auto-geolocate: The Ultratide automatically locates the nearest surf spot to your current location.
The Ultratide will be available globally late spring 2015 and will retail for $300 USD.
It’s the beginning of December and Mother Nature has started storming in the Sierras. The 3rd of Decemeber saw plenty of fresh snow at Mammoth Mountain, enjoy this edit of Frank Knab and Jimmy Goodman as they cash in on the white stuff.
For the 3rd year in a row, Tic Time Trends will be hosting an event with Nixon, this time celebrating the 2nd year anniversary of their newest store T3 Time Trends at Westfield Culver City. If you’ve joined us for these events in the past, you know how fun and exciting this party can be.
On Saturday October 18th from 12-4pm T3 will be having FREE food, drinks and along with a number raffles throughout the day. There will be a special guest appearance by Nixon team rider Colin Mckay. Stay updated by registering at email@example.com where they will be announcing all the giveaways.
Get the full details on tictimetrends.com.
Below are examples of how I set up a retail environment to deliver a positive customer experience through clinics, window campaigns, territory marketing, and product display. Continue reading
Spyder Surf Fest will once again bring together the surf industry’s most prominent brands and surfers to Hermosa Beach on April 5 for a seventh consecutive year. The day will kick off the day with the “Surfers Walk of Fame” induction ceremony at 11:30 a.m. followed by a day of live music, fashion shows, interactive booths, giveaways and new to this year’s Surf Fest line-up – the LA Surf Awards, which will be presented at 3 p.m. at Hermosa Pier Plaza. Continue reading
[facebook]Encinitas, CA – Clenching the victory at Nixon’s seventh annual WTA, Reunion Island’s Jeremy Flores is this year’s winner for “Heaviest Wave” during the Billabong Pro. This victory marks Flores’ third consecutive win for the WTA title along the Tahiti stop of the tour.
Known as having one of the heaviest and most contestable waves in the world, Teahupoo is the ultimate arena when it comes to battling it out for “Heaviest Wave.” Proving he is the man to beat, Flores snagged the win with his 10-point ride in Round 2, Heat 10.
Jeremy Flores walks away with the coveted WTA title and a custom Nixon watch valued at $10,000. This year’s trophy timepiece features a Swiss made ETA 3-hand mechanical automatic movement with 25 jewels and day/date function. The all-black stainless steel watch is adorned with 60 rubies on the outer bezel, in addition to 12 rubies and 48 black diamonds on the inner dial ring, and is topped off with a red tinted crystal caseback with 13 rubies on the watch crown.
About the WTA Teahupoo Watch
Movement: Swiss made ETA 2836-2 mechanical automatic 3 hand with 25 jewels, day, date, sweeping seconds and a custom engraved rotor.
Dial: The dial is surrounded by a concave dial ring with applied luminous indices and includes a CD textured dial with custom molded luminous tip hands.
Case: 44 mm, 200 meter/20 ATM custom solid stainless steel with a scratch resistant coating, fixed tungsten bezel, sapphire crystal, tungsten capped triple gasket screw down crown, individually numbered stainless steel screw down caseback with a hardened mineral crystal window and solid bar stainless steel screw pin lugs.
Band: 22 mm custom solid stainless steel 3 link bracelet with a custom solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
About the Nixon WTA:
The Nixon WTA is a winner-take-all event that awards a custom Nixon watch valued at over $10,000. All surfers are eligible to win the Nixon WTA during the ASP stop, whether they qualify for the final heats or not, making it a unique contest-within-a-contest. The WTA looks to commemorate a standout moment during the event that may have otherwise not been celebrated.
[facebook] The Malibu Invitational is a Shortboard Pro & Legend’s Surf Contest born to Blend Generations of Surfer’s to Enrich and Save Lives. This year the invite only competition teamed up with Nathaniel Curran’s The Young and Brave Foundation who’s dedicated towards helping the youth beat cancer! (mission statement) Killian Garland won every heat leading up to the finals and was on a tear all weekend long. It was his first win here. Evan Caples (Legends) and Craig Kozolowski (Masters), on the other hand, are two-time, repeat, back-to-back offenders. Everyone was ripping. One of the Main highlights of the event was the THERAsurf session midday on Saturday where a group of parents, professionals and members of the surf community provided children with special needs the opportunity to safely catch some waves and feel the oceans transformational power and its ability to instill courage and confidence. Witnessing a child who cannot walk bombing down the face of a head-high wave is inspiring and truly amazing! Here are some photos along with the Contest Results as well as a cool aerial video put together by Blake Richards.
1. Kilian Garland
2. Luke Davis
3. Nathaniel Curran
4. Dylan Goodale
1. Evan Caples
2. Donald Day
3. Steven Lippman
4. Mike Chipko
1. Craig Kozolowski
2. Dave White
3. Scott Lewis
4. Don Kraft