1. Powered by Surfline: The global leader in surf forecasting for over 30 years.
2. 10X more locations: The Ultratide features more locations than any other watch with real-time access to Surfline’s global network of over 2,700 locations and growing.
3. One and done: Use one touch setup to sync the watch to your phone. Easy companion app makes things simple and seamless.
4. Custom surf alerts: Create custom surf alerts for your favorite spots, and your Ultratide will alert you when the surf is good (or just how you like it) at your selected spots. Never miss an epic session.
5. 10X data points and real-time reporting: Traditional tide watches have 1 point of data. The Ultratide gives you 10 data points updated in real-time via Surfline’s feed.
6. Share your session: Find, follow, share. Tell your 1,000 (or more if you’ve got ‘em) closest friends about your sessions with the Ultratide app.
7. No charging required: Throw away those pesky cables, the coin cell battery requires no charging so you’re ready for every session whether you planned on it or not.
8. Ultra Comfort: The silicone band is extra soft and flexible. Whale belly pattern on the back side of the band helps channel the water off your wrist.
9. High resolution display: Super crisp digital display. Choose between a detailed or simple home screen view, and change the font between black and white.
10. Strong: The solid stainless steel case and bezel means your Ultratide is rugged, tough and can withstand whatever Mother Nature throws at it.
11. Patented locking looper: In a 400 year old industry Nixon was the first watchmaker to patent a locking looper to make sure your watch stays on your wrist and not at the bottom of the ocean.
12. Auto-geolocate: The Ultratide automatically locates the nearest surf spot to your current location.
The Ultratide will be available globally late spring 2015 and will retail for $300 USD.